A cookie is a simple small file that is sent together with the pages of an Internet address and can be saved by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored therein can be sent to our servers or those of relevant third-party providers during subsequent visits.
A script is part of the program code that enables our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible fragment of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. In order to make this possible, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences are known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay for them, for example. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analysis cookies
Since statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or some other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles, to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social Media Buttons
We have added buttons for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website to support functions (e.g. “Like”, “Pin”) or sharing (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These buttons use pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also save and process certain information so that personalized advertising can be displayed to you.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to view the personal data known to us.
- Right to correction: You have the right, whenever you wish, to add, correct, delete or block your personal data.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are deactivated. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
- Jungle Leaves – Ruppert, Schlütting, Schmitz GbR
- Holder: Alexander Ruppert, Patrick Schlütting, Nils Schmitz
- Adress: Ewaldstraße 486, 45699 Herten, Deutschland
- Website: https://www.jungle-leaves.de
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 (0) 2366 5694440